Aanmelden voor het evenement
Aanmelding is gesloten
- Note: this event has been rescheduled to March 13 - The Agile trend (or hype?) did not diminish yet. No doubt its here to stay! The project management organization that
– Note: this event has been rescheduled to March 13 –
The Agile trend (or hype?) did not diminish yet. No doubt its here to stay! The project management organization that know how to embrace and embed it in their current way of working, even though their current processes are very waterfall, will most likely be more successful than the competition.
The PMO Company is promotor of Project Management as profession and this knowledge session is aimed to make project management better in organizations. But what new trends are coming our way? What does the project manager anno 2018 need to know and do? What are the organizational prerequisites?
The PMO Company and Changepoint, a leading provider of project management solutions, invite you for an interesting session about the ’Bi-modal Project Management approach’ or in other words, combining Agile and Waterfall projects in the same organization! In the second part of the meeting we will share predictions about what our projects are going to face in 2018.
You are most welcome to ask your questions and map your organizational challenges on our bi-modal model in this interactive session.
After the knowledge sharing experiences, we will also show how reporting and dashboards look like in a bi-modal project management organization and how all data can be gathered and managed from one single source.
As mentioned, this fairly pragmatic afternoon will be concluded with the trends for 2018. Our PPM partner, Changepoint, has gathered all kind of data and worked to predict the trends for the coming year.
13:00 Registration & Coffee
14:00 Introductions to the PMO Company and Changepoint
14:30 Managing combined Agile and Waterfall projects – Benefits & Techniques
16:00 Bi-Modal PPM – Customer Case Study
16:15 2018 PMO Predictions: Five Trend During Turbulent Times
16:45 Q&A and Close
17:00 Networking Evening with Refreshments and Nibbles
- Understanding how Agile can be embedded in organizations with waterfall projects as well
- Understanding how to report and keep control in a bi-modal environment
- Outlook of the trends that need to be monitored and perhaps acted upon in 2018
- PMO officers
- Project Portfolio Managers
- Senior project management sponsors
- Agile Product Owners
We are looking forward in seeing you on our event at our office in Soest on February
The PMO Companyinfo@thepmocompany.com