Reliable assignment of professionals through proactive project competence- and project role profiling
Finding a matching professional for a temporary assignment is a challenge for hiring organizations. First of all there is the risk of over- or under-qualification. Secondly the professional must be capable to adjust to the culture and standards of the organization’s culture.
With the specific matching approach of The PMO Company the likelihood of a proper match is significantly increased. We do not distribute assignment openings on the internet but have access to candidates that are employed with us or with our partners, or have a long-term agreement to work together.
For all these candidates we can let you access their competence profiles that are already mapped to a large number of typical project management roles.
Naturally we also weigh the experience and skills before a candidate is introduced to a hiring organization. This enables us to ensure that we provide continuity and quality at a competing price.
TRY AN ASSIGNMENT YOURSELF?
The self-assessment is for free and can be done directly!
Contact us at email@example.com
FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Direct access to professionals on the payroll with proven quality.
- Assignment continuity because of long-term staff engagement with us and our partners.
- Competing market prices (no further brokers).
- Direct insight in competencies, sikkls and role profile of candidates.
- Optimal matching with (hard and soft) skills, competencies and experience.
- Insight in the tariff history per role provides an opportunity for long-term cost reduction.
- Possibility for complementary assessments of own project staff.
FOR OUR PARTNERS
- Sooner and direct access to new clients.
- Sound overview of competencies and role profiles of own staff.
- Possibility to develop specific development goals for own staff.
- Insight in the requested role project roles, competencies and skills by clients.
- Insight in the tariff history per role.
- Contribution in handling is limited to 6 months and is less than 5% of hourly rate.